“Why Pro-Life?” succinctly answers many common questions pro-lifers are asked such as:
* Is the unborn really a human being?
* Is the unborn part of her mother’s body?
* What do the new ultrasound technologies tell us?
* Is abortion necessary to ensure equal rights for women?
* Is it unfair to expect a pregnant woman to have an unwanted child?
* Does abortion affect a woman’s physical and mental health?
* What about abortion in the “hard cases”?
* Is adoption really a viable alternative?
I encourage you to get yourself a copy (who can say no to free stuff?) and take the time to read it. It has the endorsement of some pretty noted individuals within the pro-life movement. To name a few:
“To change our culture, it is not enough to say that we are
pro-life; we must explain why we are pro-life. This book is an
excellent resource that does precisely that.”
—Fr. Frank Pavone
National Director, Priests for Life
President, National Pro-life Religious Council
“A comprehensive, well-documented, and compelling book,
particularly as it relates to our babies at risk.”
Actress, author, and spokesperson for
Silent No More Awareness Campaign